: State Rep. Tracy Pennycuick (R-Montgomery) is taking part in a rally to bring attention to the Fair Funding Formula, which was passed in 2016 to ensure each district receives state funding based on school and community needs. Despite its passage five years ago and implementation for new funding, inequitable education funding remains a significant issue in Pennsylvania.
: Those joining Pennycuick at the rally include:
• Rep. Joe Ciresi (D-Montgomery)
• Rep. Dan Williams (D-Chester)
• Rep. Manny Guzman (D-Berks)
• Norristown Area School District Superintendent Christopher Dormer
• Perkiomen Valley School District Superintendent Barbara Russell
• Pottstown School Director Laura Johnson
• Bethlehem Area School Director Karen Beck Pooley
: Thursday, June 10, at 3:30 p.m.
: The bus circle of Perkiomen Valley High School, 509 Gravel Pike, Collegeville.
Media contact: Tricia Lehman, 717.772.9840, email@example.com